Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Videos


In my Social Media class we had the requirement to upload videos to youtube. I didn't know what I wanted to record or upload so I decided to rummage though the files of my computer. I found a video that I made in my high school photography class. The assignment was a "photo story" and this is what My best friend Autumn and I came up with.
The song is Hahahaohhoho - Yellow Ostrich. I've been following Yellow Ostrich for years now from when he only had a few songs posted on Band Camp. Last summer I got the opportunity to see him at Outside Lands, and even meet and take a picture with him. He has a great voice and is a great performer.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you did a great job with the animation here.

    My interpretation of the ending was that they outgrew their small humble abode (with their new addition and kitties) and moved to a larger one, am I on track ?

    ReplyDelete