Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Russian River

Each weekend is getting hotter and hotter, I guess it's safe to say its summertime. With it being warm brings a lot more day activities; hiking, basking, day drinking, adventuring. My weekends lately have been filled to the brim with all these awesome activities and the weekend seems to last forever. I love it. Friday I spent in a grassy back yard basking in the sun and playing flip cup with frat bros. Saturday some friends invited me to go to the Russian River with them. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy enjoying myself and put my phone away the entire time. We went to a beach which I do not know the name of. It was off river road, we parked on the street by Martinelli rd. We had to cross the street and go on a path through the woods for a bit. We crossed the road and hiked through until we saw the perfect little beach and a large amount people hanging out. We brought some speakers, drinks, floaties, footballs, frisbees, it was a great time. We got some sun, swam in the water, hiked around the area, it was a perfect day.


This song was played a lot this weekend. My friends are obsessed with it, and now I find that I am becoming obsessed with it.. It's so catchy and positive, I love it. Might see them this Summer, hope I can!

 This is my new favorite Kendrick song. This guy is talented. I dig.

2 comments:

  1. You have turned me on to new tunes. Wow two totally differently tunes. I like the versatility that music gives us. I listen to music that helps me get out of ruts. I always have had a problem when someone says that music sucks. Music is like art it is up to ones own interoperation. Again Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harper...I love this songs and your right, what better way to spend the nice warm weekends than at the river. We've been at the Healdsburg River Race this past weekend and it was a lot of fun! Just like you I love music and I can't imagine a world without it, it always makes every situation looks so much better. Great blog!!! cs5711

    ReplyDelete